How To Care
- Steam or Iron with low to medium heat only.
- Don't Iron in one spot too long.
- Add a cloth between iron and fabric for extra protection.
- Recommended Handwash: Soak in cold water and mild detergent to free up dirt and stains, for up to 30
minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not scrub the embroidery.
- Do not squeeze or wring the fabric.
- Hang and drip dry indoors.
- Excessive to sunlight can cause the fabric to fade.
- Hang or fold in a box with paper tissue.